Which Internship is right for you?
SEO Career recruiters are available to help you decide which internship will help launch your career. Details about each path and internship can be found throughout the site.
Things to consider:
- SEO Career Partners
- Culture and environment
- Technical skills required and transferable skills developed
- Employment horizon
- Corporate Leadership internships (and full-time offers) are in the New York metro area, New Jersey, Connecticut, Iowa, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Ohio, California, and other areas
- Banking & Private Equity internships (and full-time offers) are in New York City with limited opportunities in New Jersey, Connecticut and possibly Miami or Houston
- Law internships are available in New York City, Washington, D.C., Houston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Menlo Park, Palo Alto, and Atlanta
- Nonprofit internships are in New York City
- SEO-U is a virtual program (interaction is online)
Choosing an internship:
Step 1: Understand the overall mission of SEO Career
Step 3: Explore internships by selecting from the menu above
Step 4: Determine your Eligibility. If you are not eligible for your first choice, you should apply for SEO-U.
Step 5: Connect with your campus recruiter and SEO Career alumni to hone your choice