About SEO Law
SEO Law is the only program of its kind to offer talented incoming law school students of color a unique opportunity to intern with a top law firm during the summer before law school.
For 30 years, SEO Law has served as a pipeline linking talented, underrepresented minority pre-law students to PAID internships at elite global law firms. Over 1,200 interns have gone through the SEO Law internship program since 1986.
Kick Start Law School Now!
- Kick start your law career with a paid internship at a top law firm
- Prepare for 1L courses, legal writing, briefing and exam-taking
- Gain insight into your academic and professional performance
- Receive coaching and academic support throughout your first year of law school
SEO Law is a paid legal internship program targeting Black, Hispanic, and Native American incoming law school students. SEO Law provides a strong foundation for your legal career. You gain:
- A valuable paid summer internship with a salary in the range of $1,100 to $1,500 per week
- A hands-on look at the practice of law in a top law firm
- Coaching from an SEO Law staff member throughout 1L year. Your coach will support you as you develop your schedule, work on outlines, prepare for exams and apply for 1L jobs.
- Increased confidence going into law school stemming from first-hand exposure to the practical side of law as well as SEO’s Law Institute, an intensive law school preparatory program designed to support academic performance in law school
- Orientation and training that provide guidance on corporate etiquette, law firm expectations of summer interns, legal research and writing and more.